A Healthy Zucchini Muffin Recipe From Renee Schuckman's Kitchen
My friend and yoga extraordinaire Renee shared her favorite zucchini muffin recipe with me shortly after I published my "Help! My Garden Has Exploded. I Need More Zucchini and Yellow Squash Recipes STAT!" post. It contains great ingredients and the photo she snapped makes my mouth water. I have this on my to-make list and it is a recipe I will feel really good about feeding my family. Renee says to make sure to store them in the refrigerator - they will spoil faster due to the nature of all the fresh, whole ingredients.
- 1 cup shredded zucchini (press between two paper towels to remove excess moisture if really wet)
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup gluten free flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- optional: walnuts, raisins, chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350° F.
- Grease muffin tins or loaf pan with butter.
- Combine all the wet ingredients. Mix well.
- Combine all the dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Blend the wet and dry ingredients together.
- Pour into muffin tins or loaf pan.
- Sprinkle the tops with crushed walnuts (optional).
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
A downloadable PDF of this recipe is available in my Resource Library along with a collection of other tools, resources, and information designed to help you on your journey to better health and living a more vibrant life! Gain access today by clicking here!