Learn. Grow. Evolve.
I am dedicated to providing you with education, tools, and resources that will empower you to break free from the struggle around food and weight. Whatever that looks like for you.
To get you started on your journey, I put together a FREE Resource Library that contains a collection of resources especially designed to put you on the path to meet your health and weight loss goals. It is a space where I can put the articles and eBooks I write, recipe downloads, and other content exclusive to my community.
The former classroom teacher in me likes information to be organized and easy to consume. And that's why I created this library which is yours to explore for free.
Here are just a few of the things inside:
- My Conquer Your Cravings eBook and corresponding eCourse which will help you demystify your food cravings and use them to help you achieve your health and weight loss goals.
- My Diets Don't Work. This Mindset Shift Does! article which will help you break the diet-deprivation cycle for good.
- A guide to help you create a workout routine you can balance with all of your other obligations.
- My What You Wished You Learned About Your Period BUT DIDN'T eBook that will help you understand how your cravings and body image are influenced by your menstrual cycle. It will show you how to work with nature instead of against it.
- Wellness resources including my favorite books and resources to help you live a happier and more vibrant life.
- Over 20 simple recipes to make eating healthy easier and more convenient.
- PLUS other exclusive member content created especially for you!
Kick start your health journey and get your learning on!
Pick one of the following options:
If there is one thing I can impart on you before you go, it's this: any struggle around food and weight is actually a gift in disguise. It can lead us to the very best version of ourselves. Because on the other side of our greatest obstacle lies our greatest strength. I would be honored to help you tap into yours.
Join me today. Together, we will Make Peace with the Pantry.